4 Wireless Probes Teethan® Device + 1 Year License
Teethan® is the solution for the functional analysis of dental occlusion.
- 1 year license (renewable online)
- 4 wireless EMG probes
- Charging station with USB power cable and adapter
- USB memory key with with self-installing Software and Manual
- Pre-gelled electrodes
- Teethan® stainless steel plate and support
- USB receiver with extension cable
Teethan® is an innovative solution that integrates the latest technology available today and provides an immediate and comprehensive evaluation of patient’s occlusal balance.
Teethan® is made up of four EMG probes with active electrodes, the only one of its kind in the world due to its light weight, compact size and data capturing accuracy. The probes, which are absolutely non invasive for the patient, communicate through Wi-Fi with a USB receiver and data are transmitted to the user in real time, through the interface of the dedicated software.
Teethan® provides the acquisition of the electrical activity of the main muscles of mastication (Anterior temporalis muscles and Masseter muscles).
By performing two clenching tests, each lasting 5 seconds, it is possible to obtain the main evaluation indexes of the occlusal condition:
- POC - Assessment of the symmetry of contraction standardized within the same muscle pair
- BAR - Assessment of the position of the occlusal barycenter
- TORS - Assessment of the torsion attitude of the mandible in the horizontal plane
- IMPACT - Assessment of muscle activity (strictly related to the bite force, therefore in the vertical dimension of the subject, the potential presence of nociceptive reflex, etc.)
- ASIM - Assessment of the asymmetry between the left and right sides